General Motors is definitely hitting the young Y generation group with the launch of the All-New Chevrolet Sonic. If you go to the website www.letsdothis.com, you can personally click on the Sonic all the way until it falls 10 stories down in San Diego! You heard me right, you can go on the Internet and each click brings it closer to the edge. Now when it falls off, it is connected to a bungee cord which will not allow it to crash.
It is also tide into an online game mode where you can earn points for performing certain tasks. This digital campaign mode is only for the first three months then the TV ads will pick up. Now that is a nifty campaign. It's something different, but cool in a way.
Go check it out!
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Monday, October 3, 2011
|2012 Chevrolet Volt|
|White Diamond Exterior Paint|
- Standard 17' ultra-lightweight aluminum wheels
- Keyless Access (Key in pocket and open the Door)
- Available front and rear park assist
- Available rearview camera
- Interior Design/Comfort & Convenience
- 7'' color touchscreen
- Keyless ignition with push-start
- Touch sensitive controls on centerstack
- Configurable Instrument Cluster
- Smartphone Integration
- Timeshift - records last 20 min of audio broadcast with pause and playback
- Onstar Standard for 3 Years
- Power & Performance
- Electric Mode - 35 miles (EPA est.)
- Extended Range Mode - 344 additional Miles
- No "Range Anxiety" that other EV's have
- 16 kW-hr lithium-ion battery packed with 288 cells
- 273 instantaneous lb-ft torque
- 1.4L DOHC I-4 gas generator
- Charging a Volt
- 120 V - 10 hr charge
|Follow us on Twitter: @erikschevrolet and @MarkHChevySales|
-- Mark J. Hemmerly Eriks Chevrolet Sales & Leasing Consultant Phone: (765)457-8333 email@example.com P.S. $50 Referral Check can be yours by referring me to a friend and they purchase a new or pre-own vehicle.